Puerto Vallarta All InclusiveBest Western Puerto Vallarta
2 adults and 2 children
SAVE 36% What all inclusive means? About the Resort Any doubt? Read the F.A.Q.
- This great deal includes 5 days and 4 nights for 2 adults and up to 2 children 12 and under.
- All Inclusive.
- Stay in a super-comfortable, fully furnished Junior Suite with either two queen or one king size beds and balcony.
*Additional nights are available starting at $229USD.
The resort is conveniently located close to Puerto Vallarta's highlights, a city surrounded by palm covered mountains, waterfalls, and rivers. The popular destination's famed ocean front promenade, the Malecón, with its souvenir shops and flea market.
Coupled with margarita sunsets, tequila tasting tours, swimming with the dolphins and much much more, Puerto Vallarta is poised for adventure, relaxation and once in a lifetime experiences. Enjoy the comfort you deserve on your all inclusive vacation.Book Now! Call Our Toll Free Number
1 800 345 7439
Located just a few steps from the crystal clear blue sea, this peaceful beachfront resort is set among soft, golden sand and lush mountain vegetation. Best Western Plus Suites Puerto Vallarta is just minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta and close to the Zoo, Botanical Gardens and Natural Water Park "Los Arcos". Surrounded by gardens, waterfalls, and an exclusive beach, it's the perfect place to rest and rejuvenate.
Spacious suites are decorated in a contemporary Mexican style. All offer private balconies and peaceful sea and sunset views and include CD players and safes. Additional amenities include in-room massages (surcharge), wake-up calls. 32-inch LED TVs equipped with cable channels, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers. Guests enjoy spectacular views from the oceanfront outdoor pool with swim-up bar and laid-back ambiance, all nestled into the surrounding natural beauty. With a fitness center, tennis courts, business services, and a variety of on site restaurants, this beautiful serene property has it all.
Junior Suite - $899
- Cable or Satellite Television
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Iron, Ironing Board
- Desk/Work Area
- Free Local Calls
- Room Service
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Beach View From All Rooms
- Beautiful Beach with Crystal Clear Water and Golden Sand
- 100 % Smoke-free Hotel
- 3 Restaurants on-site
- Cocktail lounge
- Outdoor pool
- Massage Services (nominal fee)
- Exercise FacilityTennis Courts
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Interior/Exterior Corridor
- Multilingual Staff (English, Spanish)
- Foreign currency exchange
- Baggage Hold
- Guest Laundry
- Dry Cleaning
- Safe Deposit Box
- Doctor On Call
- Babysitting (nominal fee)
- Game Room
- Cable or Satellite Television
- Car Rental Desk
- Airline Desk
- Business Center With Printer, Computer Rental, Fax Services, Fax Machine, Computer Available, Photocopy (nominal fee), and Dataports
- Scuba diving
- Sightseeing Tours (nominal fee)
1. Why is this vacation package so cheap?
We are able to offer this package to qualified participants at rates as low as 70% off of the retail rate because our resort partner is sponsoring the promotion. They subsidize the package in exchange for the opportunity to introduce their resort's frequent traveler vacation club program. Of course, you are under no obligation to join or purchase anything.
2. When do I pay for my vacation package?
Payment must be made at time of reservation.
3. Are additional rooms available at a discounted rate?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer additional rooms at a discounted rate. These promotional prices are not intended for group travel. Friends, family, or people who know each other may not purchase packages to travel on the same or similar dates.
4. What is the cancellation policy?
A full refund is available if cancellation is made within 24 hours from time of purchase. You may reschedule up to 7 business day prior to arrival without penalty.
5. Does the resort have internet access?
Yes, the resort offers WiFi.
6. What time is check in?
Check in begins at 3 pm.
7. What time is check out?
Check out time is 12 pm.
8. What are the room amenities?
Room amenities include cable or satellite television, AM/FM alarm clock, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, desk/work area, dataports, free local calls, bathrobe, room service, air-conditioning, complimentary newspaper, balcony, beach view from all rooms, and patios.
9. What are the resort amenities?
Resort amenities include 100 % smoke-free hotel, 3 restaurants on-site, cocktail lounge, pool bar, lobby bar, massage services for nominal fee, exercise facility, 24-hour front desk, concierge, interior/exterior corridor, multilingual staff (English, Spanish), foreign currency exchange, baggage hold, guest laundry, dry cleaning, safe deposit box, doctor on call, babysitting on request for nominal fee, game room, cable or satellite television, car rental desk, airline desk, business center with computer, fax, printing, and computer rental, tennis courts, scuba diving, and sightseeing tours for nominal fee.
10. Does the resort offer dining?
Yes, the resort features 3 fabulous restaurants.
11. Does the resort have a beach?
Yes, the resort sits on a beautiful beach with crystal clear waters and golden sand.
12. What activities are available at the resort?
Activities available at the resort include a beautiful beach with crystal clear water and golden sand, an outdoor pool, fitness facilities, tennis courts, scuba diving (fee), massage (surcharge), game room, and sightseeing tours (fee).
13. Does the resort have a swimming pool?
Yes, the resort features an outdoor swimming pool.
14. Does the vacation package include airfare?
No, the vacation package does not include airfare.
15. Are there any additional charges or fees associated with this package?
Yes, resort fees of $19.95 per night will apply.